TOOTH WHITENING COMPETITION
We are giving away one of our ENLIGHTEN tooth whitening treatments at our Killiney Dental Practice worth €400. The prize includes a complimentary consultation and cleaning.
To be in with a chance to win, all you must do is:
1. Like our Facebook page
2. Share and like this post on Facebook
3. Tag a Facebook friend
The competition will close on Thursday the 30th November 2017. The winner will be selected at random.
Follow this link to our Facebook Page to enter now.
Follow this link to our Facebook Page.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. You must be over 18 to enter.
2. The competition will close at 5pm on the 30th of November 2017.
3. The winner will be randomly selected from the list of valid entrants.
4. The winner will be notified within 4 days via our Facebook page and must contact the Killiney Dental surgery on 01 2859067 to claim their prize.
5. You must be dentally fit in order to qualify for the ENLIGHTEN procedure. If the dentist deems the winner unsuitable after consultation, the dentist reserves the right to refuse whitening treatment.
6. The prize cannot be exchanged for monetary value.
7. If the prize is not claimed within one week, another winner will be selected.
8. Entrants must like our page, like and share the post and tag a friend to be considered a valid entry.
9. The free ENLIGHTEN treatment must be redeemed within 3 months.
10. Tooth whitening does not change the colour of any crowns or fillings. These may need replacing after the whitening to match the new tooth shade. The dentist will inform you of this during the consultation.
11. Killiney Dental reserves the right to remove or alter this competition at any time.
Dr Gerald O’Connor is the principal dentist and owner of Killiney Dental. Dr O’Connor graduated with an honours dental degree from University College Cork in 1998. He has since worked as a general dental surgeon in the UK and Ireland and has over 20 years experience in the dental field, with a particular interest in cosmetic and restorative dentistry. Dr O’Connor is an active member of the Irish Dental Association, sitting on its Quality Patient Safety Committee, and is a Irish Dental Council registered dentist.